First Floor Rooms
Second Floor Rooms
King w/Queen Sleeper Sofa + Sleeper Chair Sleeps 5
- Dual Steamer Shower
Jetted Tub, Dual hydro body massage, Rainfall Shower
- Sitting Area Flatscreen TV, Data Port, WiFi, Lighted Tray Ceiling 10' ceilings Large Private Deck
- 8x16' Second floor covered deck with chairs and table. Along with large sitting area in room.
- Lots of space for friends and family
- Honeymoon Suite
Queen - Sleeps 2
- Jetted Tub and Large walk in subway tile shower with rainfall shower head hydro body massage panel.
- Flatscreen TV, Plasma HVAC Air Cleaner, Data Port, WiFi, 9' ceilings, Romeo/Julliet Private Porch
- Two stripped comfortable chairs with antique dresser.
Policies & Procedures
- For your health & ours, the Beach Spa is a non-smoking facility. For anyone breaking this policy, a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Sorry, no pets permitted.
- Two-night stay required on weekends; three nights on holidays. NOTE: Parking is limited. One car per room.
- Breakfast prepared daily in our residential kitchen.
- Check-in is between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.; check-out is 11 a.m.
- Massages require 48 hours or more to schedule. Cancellation of massage less than 48 hours are fully charged.
- Reservations made within 14 days of arrival require a 50% deposit.
- Summer Season and Holidays (the Friday before Memorial Day though Labor Day, plus Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's Day):
Cancellations with more than 14 days notice: no charge.
Cancellations with fewer than 14 days notice are charged 100%.
- All other times of year
Cancellations with more than 3 days notice: no charge.
Cencellations with fewer than three days notice are charged 100%.
- A credit card is required for any incidentals.
- Due to last minute cancellations and our need to maximize capacity, Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to move double occupancy room reservations to accomodate more guests. If we move you to a different room for this purpose, we will extend a 10% discount off the room rate.